Piel con Piel
- Routine sucrose analgesia during the first week of life inneonates younger than 31 weeks'postconceptional age.
- Sucrose for analgesia in newborn infants undergoing painful procedures.
- Waiting 2 minutes after sucrose administration— unnecessary?
- A Phase II/III, Multicenter, Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetic Study of Dexmedetomidine in Preterm and Term Neonates.
- Dexmedetomidine Pharmacology in Neonates and Infants After Open Heart Surgery.
- Long-term dexmedetomidine use and safety profile among critically ill children and neonates.
- Propofol versus midazolam for intubating preterm neonat es: a randomized controlled trial.
- Propofol for procedural sedation/anaesthesia in neonates.